2014-04-30

Life & Easy 5 Steps Receipts - Macaroni Cheese & Meatballs

Talking a bit about my life first. It is "Relaxing Mrs Li - Day 2". Actually, I am not very relaxing. I am still in the working mode and am trying to do everything I desperately want to do for a very very long time, such as doing my hair, learning piano, doing exercise, going to the bank, cooking yummy food for my husband. There are always so many things I wanted to do, but time is so limited. Here is what I have been up to, follow by a 5 steps receipts. 

LIFE


Piano Time: I spent a long time practicing my piano. I found I really enjoy playing piano, I don't have to think and just enjoy the music I produce from my hand. Even I am not very good at it at the moment, whenever I note my progress, I would want to practice more to become better. This become an endless practicing time for me. 

Hubby&Wife Time: Before my husband returns home, I try to plan and cook dinner for him. I finally goes for Macaroni Cheese and meatballs. This western dishes can help remind him of the time he was in the UK. The relaxing time that he has. Here are the receipts (so easy to cook). - 

EAT - 5 Steps receipts


Macaroni Cheese: 
Ingredient: 
300g macaroni; 100g Parmesan cheese 
sauce: 20g unsalted butter; 40g flour; 400ml rice milk; mixed herbs, pepper & salt

Steps:
1) Prepare the sauce: Melt the butter in medium heat. Add flour and beat it until it's all mixed up. 
2) Add rice milk, mixed herbs, salt and pepper. Whisk it until it turns a little bit thicker, then turn off the heat and add 70g parmesan into the sauce. 
3) Cook the macaroni under boiling water for around 8 minutes. 
4) Drain the pasta and pour the sauce over the macaroni. Place the remaining parmesan on the top.
5) Preheat the oven to 180C and bake it for 30 minutes.


Meatballs: 
Ingredient:
2 Eggs, 1lb. beef, 50g Cheddar Cheese, some garlic, salt and pepper, a can of tomatoes sauce

Steps:
1) Crack the eggs place it in a bow. Add the beef, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper on it. 
2) Roll it like a ball ball.
3) Fried it on a hot pan. 
4) Cook the tomatoes sauce separately.
5) Pour the sauces on the meatballs on a plate. 

I love this easy dishes! And will do it again next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment