2014-04-07

Three Day Looks with the Same Jewellery and Legging

I recalled last year, I worked really late to finish my work before my birthday. I went for a last minutes shopping. I buy a lot of stuff to make sure I have a very HAPPY birthday.  Sometimes, you would tell yourself - I don't care about the price, please just let me buy something. And this is what I did. 

Even the same jewellery, same leggings, different clothes make everything so different. 

Let see how it works: -
Eye Ring - b+ab
Necklace - b+ab
Clothes - b+ab
Leggings - H&M

Necklace - b+ab
Clothes - b+ab


Necklace - b+ab
Clothes - b+ab
Leggings - H&M

a) If you want to have a printed leggings, go for a plain clothes. It would look awesome.
b) If you want to have a colourful top (for colour, happy birthday picture), go for white and black leggings or trousers. 
c) Plain top always matches with huge necklace. Spice up the whole look!

Hope you find this little tips helpful! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment