2014-07-17

Instagram Summary #1


*House Warming Gift to my bestie * I love Kiwi * My Wedding DaY*
*Carrot Cake from Starbucks * Beautiful Floor * What is inn my makeup bag?*
*Honeymoon in Tasmania * Last Day at Work * Rainbow in a random DaY *

I am currently obsessed in browsing Instagram. Instagram really is a good social media which have so many lovely photo there. If you are into fashion, hairstyle, flower, it is a place where you can  spend hours and hours of your time. You can also be a part of the contributor to take picture, edit, share it with caption to the world. I thought it will be interesting to do an Instagram Summary to see what I have been up to for the past few weeks. 

Please feel free to follow me on Instagram @lifewithalk. Can't wait to see your picture! :)

@lifewithalk

No comments:

Post a Comment