2014-07-27

Something About Me Tag


1) What are you wearing? Topshop Dress
2) Ever been in love? Yes
3) Any Piercings? Yes as you can see in the photo, I have ear piercings.
4) Favorite Show? Chicago PD & Chicago Fire
5) Favourite Band? No, I don't have any.
6) Something you miss? A lot of happy moments in life.
7) Favorite song? I like nearly all the song from Goot Music, Fan Fan and Lee Hom. But the current song I like is 愛最大. The lyrics are meaningful and the rhythm is nice.
8) Quality you look for in a partner? Kind heart and clever.
9) Favourite Quote? Do more what makes you happy.
10) Favourite Actor? Pan Yu Yan.
11) Favourite Color? Pink and Grey.
12) Loud Music or Soft? Soft.
13) Where do you go when you're sad? Home.
14) How long does it take you to shower? 10 mins? I don't know I didn't actually count.
15) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If I am going to work, it will take around half an hour. I can be quite fast for routine dressed up.
16) Last Book you read? How can we simply life.
17) Last show you watch? Teen Wolf Season 3.
18) Last person you talked to? My husband.
19) The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Really close.
20) Favorite Food? Spicy noodles.
21) Place you want to visit? Switzerland and Venice.
22) Last place you were? Supermarket to buy fruit for my husband.
23) Last time you kissed someone? This morning.
24) What instruments do you play? Piano, maybe. not very well.
25) Favorite piece of jewellery. Pearl.
26) Last sport you played? Yoga.
27) Last time you hung out with anyone? Last wednesday when I accidentally met my best friend and we go shopping and have dinner together with each other's husband. Nice time!


2 comments:

  1. What a great post idea! I also love that quote (and try to live by it!)

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    GIVEAWAY NEWNESS, CHECK IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. Thanks. I love that quota once I saw it.
      Life is too short and we shall enjoy every minutes. ;)

      Delete