2014-08-31

Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Skincare Product Review


I have been using Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair for around 2 weeks now and I can totally notice the difference and can't wait to share it with you here. 

As the product stated advanced NIGHT repair, I use it at night time after I cleaned my skin and applied softener (toner).  I immediately notice the difference the second day I applied it, I feel that my skin is smoothened. The colour of my skin is even, no more dark and white imbalance colour on my face. I feel like my skin is full of water and is more elastic. Basically, I feel like the base is stronger now. I totally love it and would strongly recommend you to apply it if you are looking for a skincare product which improve your skin quality. 

However, I am hoping this product would also minimised pore growing, but it doesn't seem to work on this department (I know there is another serum under Estee Lauder is specially working on this). I need to keep looking for a morning serum or maybe night cream which can help with this. (Does anyone have any recommendation?) But this Advanced Night Repair is definitely adding to my night time routine! 

Hope this review is fair and useful for you! Have a nice weekend! :)
+ Alk +

No comments:

Post a Comment