2015-07-02

Eye Mask Comparison


I must say.. it will be a harsh blog post. I would normally love using the title of the best eye cream, the best mask. But this time, I feel like I can only say Eye Mask Comparison as both of them doesn't seem to bit up the sofina eyes mask, you can know more about the eye mask by checking out my review here.

The two products I would like to talk about is Kose Fitting Lift Eye Mask and Supreme Pacenta Collagen Eye Mask.

Kose Fitting Lift Eye Mask: I bought it from Log-on (Japanese Chain Stores). It said it has high moisturising function and I expect it would be very moist, however it is very dry and I can hardly feel the serum on the mask. It is just very elastic and I can't really feel the difference after I applied it. Maybe it does improve my skin under my eyes, I just can't feel the difference instantly by it looks. 

Supreme Placenta Collagen Eye Mask: This on the other hand is quite different. It is very moist and full of serum, even when you take out the eye mask, the serum is just all over the bag. You need to be super careful when you take it out, otherwise it will be very messy. This mask can help promoting the blood circulation and metabolism of skin round the eyes and prevent loss of skin collagen. It also helps diminishing dark eye cycle, eye bags and wrinkles. Although I still find my dark eye circle and winkles after applying it, I feel like I have a relaxing eyes after applying it.

4 comments:

  1. So far I have been shunning everything with the label "placenta" on it. Is it commonly used in Asia?

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda, I think Placenta is quite popular in Asia few years ago. This eyes mask is in fact introduced by my friend who lives in the UK. She used to come to HK every once and a while and she purchases it every time she is here. So I try it out. It is not the best, but it is okay for me if I just expects to have it cools and moisturising my eyes.

      Hope you enjoy my sharing. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mademoiselle,

    I have a browse of your site. It looks cool! :) Keep it up!

    Alk

    ReplyDelete