2015-07-02

Instagram Diary


I know I have been off for while here, but just want to let you know that although I am not around here that often, I am quite active on instagram and my account name is lifewithalk too. Please feel free to follow me there as I have been trying really hard to upload as many beautiful picture as possible for you to enjoy! :) 

ON THE LEFT: my rose gold penholder from Franc Franc and newly brought flowers / me writing calligraphy / Designing card / Japanese food date night with husband / another cards designed / Cupcakes water painting / Me with my new hair / my favourite quote / beautiful yellow rose / designing poster / my new favourite mug and blogger / always remember to be kind

ON THE RIGHT: Room during our Thailand trip / my newly designed bedroom declarations / newly bought flowers which cheers me up a lot / Holiday must have / picking up a flowers on the swimming pool in the resort / enjoying the book under the sun / our very yummy breakfast / banana cheesecake / my favorite items / beautiful flowers with jelly beans shoes / Happy Friday! / home-made pancakes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elodie,

    I have a look at your site, woo.. it is amazing! :) Keep it up...

    Alk

    ReplyDelete