2016-02-28

Easy Healthy Drink Idea - Ginger Honey Lemon Juice


Ginger is a very common ingredient in Chinese cuisine as it has medicinal properties which good for health too. My mum once told be ginger has a history for relieving digestive problems, motion sickness as well. If you are a lady, drink more ginger water would definitely good for easing period pain. 

This easy Ginger Honey Lemon Juice recipe is very common in Asian counties. It definitely help build up a stronger body, but only nourishing the skin as well. 

Ingredient
One small piece from that big ginger 
2 tablespoon of Honey 
6 drops of lemon juice
1 cup of water

Directions
1) Boil a cup of water.
2) Chopped the small piece of ginger into square shape and place it in the hot water.
3) Cover the cup for 15 minutes. 
4) When the water warm down a little, add honey and lemon juice. 

I normally drink this in the morning, honey is good for my skin, ginger is good for my health and lemon is fully of vitamin C which is good for both skin and health. Drinking this would definitely be the best to start the day!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds really refreshing! I think I might try this! Thanks for sharing :) x

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very refreshing.. let me know if you have tried this or even take a photo to let me know the result. :) Love seeing it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! :)xx

    If you want, please visit my blogs, it means a lot to me :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/february-playlist.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/love-before-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Nothing beats the delight of a warm cup of ginger, honey, & lemon. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!!! Have you tired this? I love this.. this is my favourite drinks!

      Delete