2016-02-11

Easy Healthy Snack Recipe - Almond Butter Oat Ball


Are you hungry at tea time, but don't fancy eating chocolate? How about getting your own snack with no sugar but taste a lot better than candy? Here below is a simple and quick healthy Almond Butter Oat Ball recipe which won't take you too long for preparation.

Ingredient
100g Oat
20g   Mixed Nuts (or 10g walnuts +10g almonds)
50g   Fruit Mix (or 50g raisins)
170g Almond Butter 
6tsp   Honey

Direction
1) Mix everything in a mixing bowel.
2) Pick up small amount of mixture and roll it like a ball.
3) Put in the refrigerator for an hour.

This recipe is super simple and easy, you don't even need a food blender. All you need is just a scale. Let me know if you try it and feel free to share with me any other healthy snack recipe!  

4 comments:

  1. I love making balls like these! So easy to make, but so yummy !

    Brigita
    www.brigitadambe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed Brigita.. after knowing how easy it is to cooke healthy food, I ate less junk food..
      so good for my health! :)

      Delete
  2. Aaa!! Looks so delicious and Thanks for sharing this Ingredient ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete