2016-02-21

Easy Strawberry Honey Jam Recipe

I love Strawberry Jam, but I stop eating it when I know how much sugar it can be added in the jam that I bought from the supermarket. Since then, I turn to almond butter or yogurt as my bread topping. 

Wouldn't it be so wonderful if there is an easy recipe to make strawberry jam which I can completely control the amount of sugar inside (or even no sugar)? All I need is just three ingredients. Here is a little present for you. 

Ingredient:
4 cups of Strawberry
1/4 cup of Honey
1/2 cup of Lemon Juice 
2 tsp of sugar (optional)

Directions:
Step 1: Peel off the strawberry leaves.


Step 2: Rinsed it off.


Step 3: Place it in a large mixing bowl, smush the strawberry with a spoon.


Step 4: Add honey and lemon juice (and sugar) into the bowl, stir it well.


Step 5: Cook it in a pan with medium heat for 40 minutes until the mixture is thickened. Remember to stir it once and a while.



Step 6: Let it cool before pour it into a jar. It can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week. 


Please let me know if you have try it! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried making my own jam - I always buy the ready made ones and yesss, they are bad for you but soo delicious! Really love the recipe, and I love how easy it is to make, also! Great for cooking beginners such as myself. :D Thank you for sharing! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Kay, I never thought that jam can be made so easily. Staying healthy isn't that hard...
      Hope to share more easy healthy recipe to spread the positive vibes.

      Delete