2016-02-24

Healthy Breakfast Idea - Strawberry Jam and Almond Butter on Toast


I love sharing healthy recipe as I love spreading the positive vibes in eating healthy. I will start a new series sharing healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipe.  Let start with breakfast! 

Strawberry Jam and Almond Butter on Toast. If you fancy making homemade jam, please feel free to go to my previous blogpost on how to make homemade strawberry jam. ( I will share with you on how to make homemade almond butter next week.) This is so easy to make and is so much healthier. 

Blueberry and apply sprinkle with Cinnamon. I love eating fruit in the morning to give myself more light non fatty nutrient to wake my body up. Apple with cinnamon reminds me the taste of apple crumbles! Nothing can be better to have "desert" in the morning, right?

Honey and Lemon Water. Whenever I start feeling ill (i.e. having flue or sore throat), I would go for honey and lemon water. It's full of vitamin C and honey can help easing sore throat as well. Having lemon water everyday can also help me stay young!

If you want more healthy breakfast idea, please click here of my previous post about how to make avocado and egg on toast.

9 comments:

  1. Love your post, great content!

    Have a great Wednesday!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harja. I love your blog too! :)

      Delete
  2. All of these sound delicious! Must try!
    http://niknikstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. this makes me so happy! :)

      Please let me know if it tastes nice.. :)

      Delete
  3. These all sounds so yummy and is a fun way to start off the day :)

    Maireem | My Fair Autumn | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat: myfairautumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! :)

      The food is so refreshing and I feel so happy just to look at it.. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. haha.. then make this.. it's very easy and take you no time at all. :)

      Delete