2016-02-17

Skincare Review Series - L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Day Cream


We shall get back to our skincare review series now. Let's start with day cream. The day cream that I chose is L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Day Cream. 

The reason I choose Immortelle as the line is that this line is make up by everlasting flowers which have essential oil for anti-ageing purposes. Not to mention it is organic. If you are in mid twenty or early thirty, you will definitely start using anti-aging product. To preserve your face to the current age and Immortelle line is the prefect fit for this. 

The price is on a little bit high side, it's 42 pounds for 50ml.  However, for anti-ageing product, this price is completely fair. 

The experience that I first use this product, my skin reacts to it a little (with a little bit of itchy and redness). However, I don't have when I applied it in the second time. It would give you an oily feel in texture as it is a organic essential oil, but it absorbed instantly. Although it's cream persay, I found it quite light. The other night, I have incorrectly applied this day cream at night time, when I wake up, I feel my skin is drying out. I guess this day cream is specially design for day time and recommended not be used at night time when skin are dehydrating a lot! I also love the flowers scent when I applied it. It is like having a perfume! 

I will talk more about Immortelle line on the cleaning foam blogpost which will be up tomorrow. Please remember to follow me for more interesting post.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely review seems like a alright product! Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Whenever you have time visit me at: www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dominica.
      I'm sure I will visit your page... don't forget to follow me on Facebook or Instagram, so we can interact with each other more.

      Delete
  2. I've always been a bit apprehensive in buying L'Occitane because my mum is allergic to it and also it is quite on the pricey side! I think their formulas can be quite strong and is the word perfumey right here? But it's great that it definitely hydrated your skin in the end! xx


    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline. It is a quite good product. I am hunting for a anti-aging hydrating mask. Would like to try this line's cream mask.

      Do you have any suggestion on the product that you used which is good? Thanks! :)

      By the way, your page looks really great!

      Delete
  3. Great review! Sounds like great product!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trang Do. Thanks for your comment!

      Perhaps we can follow each other to talk more about fashion, beauty and food! :) Our interest look really similar.

      Delete
  4. I find it kinda pricey!! Thank you for reviewing~
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dora, it is quite pricey and I also have hesitation in repurchase this. Do you have any other recommendation, so I can try it out? :)

      Delete
  5. I love skincare - might have to try this one out! Thank you!

    ivyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are really into organic natural skincare. This definitely will be your choice! :)
      I love your blog!

      Delete