2016-02-19

Skincare Review Series - L'Occitane Lavande Handcream


I would love to end my L'Occitane skincare review by sharing with you the hand cream that I am currently using - L'Occitane Lavande Handcream (£8). 

To choose a nice hand cream, I would see if the product is light in texture but strong in moisturising nature. As hands always need to do things (like cooking, playing computer) immediately after applying it. If I have that sticky feeling in my hand, I would wash my hand immediately as I fear that the product would go into my food, or stick to my keyboard.  

This hand cream absorbed immediately after I applied but have a light Lavender scent which makes me feel so good throughout the day. I like to avoid applying hand cream with really strong scent as I normally apply it during office hour, the last thing I want is that my colleague asked who is applying hand cream?! This slight scent hand cream is prefect for nourishing my hands in this cold weather!

2 comments:

  1. I love Loccitane hand cream, it's my favourite. I always keep a travel one in my bag.
    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eden, it's the first time I used their hand cream, but I instantly fall in love with it !

      Delete