2016-05-13

5 Things That Make Me Happy

Finally get back to my 5 things that make me happy routine. I promise myself to write about five things that would make me happy to appreciate life every once in a while and here I am. 


Instax Mini 8: My Instax has travelled all the way from Hong Kong to England and now I am obsessed with it and want to take as much photo as I can in the UK. 


Copper Coaster: Found a beautiful copper coaster at House of Fraser. It perfectly matches with my Oliver Bonas Tea set. 


Fluffy Pink Key Ring from H&M: It's rose gold and pink. It just can't fail me.


Richard Riverside: Travel all the way to Richard Riverside just to enjoy the sunset. Totally worth it. 


Notting Hill: If you ever go to Notting Hill's portobello market, go on Saturday, more antique, more fun and more music. Don't forget to grib a fresh coconut for a drink.

Now, please tell me one things that make you happy lately.

If you love my blog, please don't forget to follow me on instagram (lifewithalk) or bloglovin.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post, next time I am in London I will make sure to go to the Portobello market and grab a coconut drink! I will feel like I am back in Thailand, great post! Followed x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Portobello market is such a lovely place. I'm sure you do too. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, I try following you via g+ but some error showing all the time, but I followed you via Bloglovin, I hope you will follow back :)

    recenzije11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. Thanks for following me on bloglovin and I will try to fix the G+.

      Delete