2016-05-03

A Day In Brighton

My husband and I have a short trip to Brighton last week and find so many lovely places to eat and things to do. If you are planning a trip to Brighton, here is a little travel guide for you. 

To Eat


i gigi Cafe is a  little homeware cafe. It sells homeware in the ground floor and has a little cafe upstairs. The cafe has furniture theme of pale wood and a huge window which lets you see through the sky. The open kitchen allows you to understand how the "waitress" cooks the meal and washes the dishes. It also has a cake displace area (1st photo) with the cakes cut opened and makes you want to eat them all. 

For me, Zoe's favourite in their lunch menu is the best for me. This dish includes ham, pear, cheese scone with tomato and rocket salad on the side. If you want a quiet afternoon, this is the place for you. 

2) Silo


Silo is a restaurant with strong theme of preserving the earth. All the furniture is made by them from raw material. They don't use plastic straw. Instead, they use metallic straw, so they can reuse it. All the bread are made by the chief as well and the food is very healthy. This so far is the most positive vibe restaurant I have ever visited. 

3) World of Crepes at Brighton Pier


If you are having a guilty free day and don't mind to be greedy. Let's go to World Of Crepes and order a crepes with chocolate chip mint ice-cream, Nutella and banana. It tastes like heaven. Let's forget about weight loss for a while. 

To Do 
1) North Laine: 



North Laine is the fun part in Brighton. It has a little area sells crafts, second hand books, old furniture. When you walked passed the first area, there are so many fun shops which sell interesting products. You can also take some photos in a photobooth at photomatic or go shopping around for homeware stuff at some independent shops like edited or unlimited. 

2) Brighton Pier:

When we talk about what to do in Brighton, I'm sure everyone would mention about Brighton Pier. I agree with that I would like to talk more about the timing to go there. Try going there in the afternoon and around sunset time. The sea is so sprinkling in the afternoon. In the sunset time, the pinky blue in the sky just merge with the greeny blue of the sea. This is completely different feelings. I highly recommend not to miss out such a beautiful scenery. 

3) Royal Pavilion


If you are into historical building, Royal Pavilion is for you. There are glasses outside the building and if the weather is nice, it will be great to just lay down and enjoy the sky and the cloud. 

I hope you like this post and if you have ever been to Brighton, please let me know what other things to do or places to eat. Brighton is one of my favourite places and I am sure I will make a trip there  again sometime soon.

Here is the follow me around video of me and my husband in Brighton. Feel free to have a look.


12 comments:

  1. Wooow great! Want to visit this city! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have to come. England is amazing and I am falling in love with the country.

      Delete
  2. I loove Brighton! Also, your photography is v lovely:) Just followed your blog:) Xx

    Check my recent?
    -Maya mayasienna13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thank you so much for following my blog. Your blog is lovely too. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is very yummy indeed. Would like to go there again.

      Delete
  4. Agh, the food! It all looks fabulous, job well done on the post!

    www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. Thanks. That's very encouraging :)

      Delete
  5. I live about a 20 min train ride to Brighton and go down there regularly and couldn't agree with you more - the things you've written about are great! Especially the pier!! Xx

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. you are so lucky, just 20 mins train to Brighton, I wish I can live as close or some day move to live in Brighton.

      Delete
  6. Yaaaaay I loved this post! I recently visited Brighton for the first time and fell so in love with it ^_^ I can't wait to go back! Everything was just so stunning & precious :)
    Katie | Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I fall in love with it too. It's so amazing. The creative store in the North Lane, the beautiful seas and the handsome man and beautiful stylish girl on the street. Everything is prefect! :)

      Delete