2016-05-02

Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipe - Fruit Pancake


It has been a while since I last share recipe,  as I didn't find one is amazing enough to share. Now, I found one and think it will only be fair to share the love and joy with you. 

Ingredients for 2 people:

Pancake base
1 cup of Flour
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of honey
2 teaspoon baking powder 
1 cup of almond milk
4 spray of coconut oil
1 large egg 

PancakeToppings
2 banana
6 strawberry
1 cup of blackberry
almond butter
honey

Directions

1) Place all the pancake base into a large mixing bow.
2) Whisk it until moistened. (Do not overmix, a few small lumps are fine).
3) Spray coconut oil on a pan and heat it up.
4) Spoon 3 tablespoons of mixture to the pan and cook it until surface of pancake have some bubbles and flip it for the same. 
5) Serve it by adding almond butter on the top and add the fruits afterward. 
6) Adding honey as the finishing touch.

If you want more pancake related post, please check out my previous posts.

What I  eat in Pancake Day? Easy Healthy Pancake Recipe.
Happy Pancake Day Tag
Best Pancake For The Day

I hope you enjoy this and let me know if you have tired it. Don't forget to follow me on instagram and bloglovin as well. 

4 comments:

  1. Mmm these pancakes look pretty delicious!! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is very yummy. If you have time, please try it, you will love it.

      Delete
  2. Oh yum. Pancakes right now would be ideal!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. I want one now too... temped to cook it again! :)

      Delete