Last Sunday, I have baked a banana bread with a recipe with no sugar and butter added. Not to mention, it tastes exactly the same as banana loaf and it is totally guilt free to have this as an afternoon snack. For those who are interested, here are the recipe for you.
1/3 cup of coconut oil
1/2 cup of honey
2 mashed banana
1/4 cup of almond milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teasppon salt
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
1) Preheat the Oven to 165 degree.
2) Beat coconut oil, honey and eggs in a large bowl with a whisk.
3) Add milk and banana into the mixture.
4) Add baking soda, salt and cinnamon into the mixture and whisk again and add the flour and blend it gentl until it combined.
5) Pour the mixture to a greased pan and add chopped walnuts on top.
6) Put it into the oven to bake for 50 to 60 minutes. (Check it every 15 minutes to see the progress)
It's so easy to bake and please share with me any easy baking healthy recipe and I would really want to try it out.
Please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or instragram(lifewithalk).