To start fresh on Monday, the first thing I think about is how to prepare the week ahead. Here is how I would do this:
1) List some must do item for the week. There can be thousand and hundred things we need to do, let's be realistic and narrow down few (up to 10 is the best) of the must do items and feel good crossing it out when it's done.
2) Do food planning and food shopping over the weekend. For me, the last thing I want to do is going to the supermarket everyday after work. Let's have a healthy meal plan, order the food from the supermarket online. This just makes life so much easier.
3) Plan some fun things to do in the middle of the week. Mid-week (Wednesday/Thursday) is the roughest day, it's nowhere near Saturday, but we can always plan some fun and relaxing things to do (i.e. gym or quick shopping), so we can look forward to finish work on the hassle Wednesday.
4) Organize exciting things to do on Saturday. Here comes Saturday. Saturday is the day you can release all your energy (anger?!). Plan some exciting things to do (i.e. hang out with a group of friends to have a crazy Saturday night). Don't worry too much about saving energy for work, you have Sunday to get your covered.
5) Have a relaxing Sunday. Sunday is a good day to chill, have a cup of coffee in a local cafe, having a Sunday dog (or park) walk. Just relax, enjoying the sun or cozy sofa time to prepare for any challenges that come along the week ahead.
So, what is your way to preparing the week ahead? If you like my post, please don't forget to follow me on Instagram (account: lifewithalk) or bloglovin.