2016-05-17

Summer Dresses for Spring



In the UK, winter has just gone all of a sudden. Everyone is wearing shorts and dress. It feels like summer has come, but it's still cold in the evening. So, I found the perfect combination of jacket and dress to fit in the summery spring! Here are my summer dresses for spring. 

Outfit 1: 
Mint Green Dress from Forever21: Forever 21 has so many summer dress with a really bargain price. I can't be there for too long, as I will end up buying all of them. This mint green colour is perfect for spring.

Pink Bomber Jacket from Bershka: This bomber jacket is my current favourite. I need this for my evening and it makes all my boyish outfit girly. I love it. 

Sprinkling Silver Converse: Before summer actually come and sandals actually can wear full out the day without freezing my feet. Converse will be my new best friends.

Outfit 2:
Pink Dress from Primark: Shopping inPrimark is dangerous. When everything is not so expensive, but so beautiful. I just can't resist. This pinky girl lace dress is accidently put in my shopping bag.

Denim Jacket: I just need a denim jacket in this spring, I think it can easily match with everything from floral, pink or white dress. 

New Balance Shoes: Spring has come, it means saying goodbye to dark colour clothes and say hello to more colourful outfit and my new balance shoes can be wear more regularly. 


8 comments:

  1. I've wanted a baby pink bomber jacket for a while, I have a navy one with gold zips at the moment which I also love!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. That pink bomber jacket is my favourite now. :)

      Delete
  2. I adore that light blue dress! So perfect, thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I love that light blue dress, doesn't have the chance to wear this though.. UK weather is still cold. and you blog is cool! :)

      Delete
  3. I love how pink your outfits are! I am in love with the pink dress, the pink bomber and the pink New Balance. Great post!

    Kisses,
    Ana
    https://anasweecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. I think you are a pink lover like me. :)

      Delete
  4. Perfect for summer!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but it's still cold in London

      Delete