2016-05-08

What I'm Reading, Listening, Watching and Doing.



Last month I did a What I'm Reading, Listening, Watching and Doing blogpost. I quite like it as it pretty much sums up what I'm up to. 

It's a whole new month now and I would like to do a new one for you.

What I'm

Reading? I Want to Be Calm is the book I'm currently reading. I once saw it at Oliver Bonus which has a tiny book session (but they are all interesting good books), I had a quick view and found that it provides lots of new perspective for me toward having a calm mind and ways to walk toward a calm life. If you are stressed, it will be a book I would like to recommend it to you. 

Listening? Besides Alex Goot, Hurt Hugo is another musician who makes great music. This airport song is so catchy and keep on flying through my head. 

Watching? I'm on Netflix mode lately. They have so many good films. Among all, I like watching "My Girlfriend's Boyfriend". The whole story is not like what you are watching, the final ending just makes the whole story upside down and turns into a sweet story. If you care about the title of the film enough, it in fact told the secret of the ending. I don't want to give away too much, but it definitely is a film to watch at night and still think about it the next day.

Doing? I like popsugar cardio workout, I like Thai Boxing. I found this cardio boxing workout video in the popsugar youtube channel. This just makes me scream! I love this workout. My whole body inch afterward and that's the time I feel I'm working on my muscles and am making progress!

Now, it's your turn to tell me what you are doing, reading or listening? Please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or Instagram.



6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this
    and i followed u!
    My new post
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/05/verujem-da-ste-primetili-da-nisam-dugo.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. thanks for your support.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of this post! Will have to check out the book, it could help me towards the path of being a calm person.

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good book. I hope you can enjoy it.

      Delete