2016-06-05

Me Time Tag


Some people may be really afraid of being alone, but I see otherwise, we shall embrace loneliness and enjoy some time to be with ourselves. We don't necessarily need to be very sociable all the time. Give yourselves some time off to go to the place you want to go, do something you want to do instead of what other or the group want.

To let myself embrace the Me Time more, I found a really fun "Me Time Tag" and would like to share this with you. 

What do you watch during me time? 
I'm currently watching a US TV series the Suits, which is very addictive. I am currently in season 4 and can't wait to finish season 5. I can watch it all day if you let me. 

What do you wear during me time? 
I like wearing my pyjamas. This is the most comfy things on earth.  It is a loose, soft, fluffy and cozy pink top and trousers. Yes, I'm a pink lady during me time. 

What do you eat/drink during me time? 
I normally cook for my husband and it will be super healthy. If it's just me, I won't bother cooking and I will just eat instant noodles with Kiwi juice. Let's just treat this as a treat day for me. 

Do you ever have outdoor me time?
Yes. I love outdoor me time. Shopping in particular. I enjoy shopping alone, so I can drag on to one place (normally topshop, forever 21 or urban outfitter) for whatever time I want and try on whatever clothes I love without worry others waiting for me. 

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
I never am a movie person. I normally see a moive because my husband or my friend want to see it. I can always wait for it to be released in DVD. I'm not opposite to go to the movie alone if there is a film I really want to see and no one have time going with me.

How is your favourite Me Time like? Please let me know and don't forget to follow me on instagram (lifewithalk) or bloglovin. 

2 comments: