2016-06-01

The Perfect Healthy Ice-Cream Alternative


My previous post about 5 Healthy Food Swaps for Junk Food mentioned we can use frozen banana as a healthy ice-cream alternative. If you are too lazy to make one, there is an ready made healthy ice cream alternative for you. 

This Booja-Booja Feisty Rollerercoastery Ginger is an award winning healthy ice cream alternative, which can be bought from Waitrose or Wholefood. It mainly contains four ingredient, water, agave syrup, cashew nuts, raw ginger.  It is also dairy, gluten and soga free. If you are allergic to these, this healthy ice-cream alternative is a heaven for you.  Beside ginger, it also has some other flavour, like vanilla and chocolate.

I normally won't write a post for one healthy product, but it is just so good that it eased my crave for ice-cream. The best of all is that it's healthy, so I can eat this without feeling guilty. I really want to share this with you and let you know that we don't always need to go for an ice-cream to satisfy the ever needed joy. Be prepare the texture, is slightly softer than ice-cream but it tastes equally amazing.

If you like my post, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or instagram (lifewithalk). 

8 comments:

  1. About to head to my nearest Waitrose, this sounds almost too good to be true. I am trying to find more vegan alternatives to foods I love and never thought I would be able to find a replacement for ice-cream, so please don't hesitate to share more alternatives if you have some! Love your blog x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. thanks for your appreciation! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that ice cream- which reminds me, I need to pick up some more!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. good to hear that.. Have you tired the ginger one? It tastes amazing.

      Delete
  3. Woo for healthy ice cream! Although you just can't beat a tub of Ben and Jerry's or a magnum imo ;) xx

    http://www.secondswatch.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Ben and Jerry's cinnamon roll. But now I have new favourite - ice cream alternative. :)

      Delete
  4. You had me sold at your title. I read healthy ice cream? This has to be a joke, but sure enough it's healthy. I'll be searching high and low for this :D xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's healthy, you can read the ingredient in the box. :)

      Delete